Overview of Tour
Poring Ranau In A Nut-Shell Is A Natural Complex Offering A Small Slice Of Jungles, Suspended Canopy Walks, Hot Springs And Butterfly Parks. And Kinabalu Park, A Living Breathing Museum Of Natural Wonders, Including Botanical Gardens And Breezy Nature Trails. So, Get Ready For A Day Of Adventure And Exploration!
Kota Kinabalu / Kinabalu Park / Poring Hot Spring
- Meet At Hotel Lobby.
- Proceed To Kinabalu Park. Journey Will Take Approximately 1 1/2 Hours Passing By Villages And Paddy Fields Along Mountainous Roads That Wind Along The Crocker Range. Along The Way, Make A Brief Stop At Nabalu. Nabalu Is A Place Where The Local Natives Gather To Sell Local Produce, Fruits, Home Grown Vegetables And Handicraft Souvenirs.
- On Arrival At Kinabalu Park, You Will Notice The Change In Air Temperature. Enjoy The Refreshing And Cooling Air As You Proceed For A Walk Along The Nature Trails In The Botanical Garden. If The Day Is Clear, You May Even Spot A Majestic View Of Mount Kinabalu, The Highest Mountain Between The New Guinea And Himalaya. Kinabalu Park Boasts An Estimate Of 4,500 Species Of Plants Which Include 1,500 Species Of Orchids, 77 Of Which Are Endemic To Kinabalu. The Park Also Supports 289 Species Of Birds And 290 Different Types Of Butterflies.
- After The Walk, Depart For Lunch At A Local Restaurant.
- After Lunch, Depart For Another Interesting Wonder, The Poring Hot Spring. At Approximately 47 Kilometers From Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring Got Its Name From The Tall Bamboo Plant That Is Abundant In That Area. At This Natural Hot Spring, There Are Japanese Baths Where Visitors Can Soak Themselves And Let The Invigorating Sulfurous Water Stimulate The Body. It Is Believed To Have Curative Powers. Visitors Can Also Try The Treetop Canopy Walk, Where Suspension Bridges Are Suspended At The Top Of The Tropical Jungle. Experience The Height Of 41 Metres Above The Ground And Length Of 157 Metres. A 20 Minutes Hike Is Needed To Reach The Canopy Walkway.
- After A Relaxing Soak, Bid Kinabalu Park Goodbye As You Return Back To Your Respective Hotel.
Nabalu Handicraft Market
Unesco World Heritage Site
Outstanding Vantage Point Of Mount Kinabalu
Canopy Treetop Walk
Poring Hot Spring
Hotel Pickup / Drop Off
Pick Up Time: 0715 Hrs
Drop Off Time: 1900 Hrs
* All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
About The Location
Kinabalu National Park Is Malaysia First World Heritage Site Designated By Unesco For Its Outstanding Universal Values And The Role As One Of The Most Important Biological Site In The World.
- Meals: 1 Lunch
- Inclusion: Hotel Pickup & Drop Off, Land Transportation (Seat-In-Coach), Meals As Stated, English/Chinese Speaking Guide, Entrance Fee To Kinabalu Park, Poring Hot Spring & Canopy Walk
- Exclusion: Tipping (Optional) , Beverages, Personal Travel Insurance And Any Items Not Mentioned
Things You Should Bring
- Comfortable Walking Shoe
- Clothing And Towels
- Raincoat Or Umbrella
- Warm Jacket
- Insect Repellent
Things You Should Know
- You Can Choose To Wait At The Resting Area If You Do Not Wish To Proceed For Any Of The Nature Walks.
- Kinabalu Park Is At High Altitude Approximately 1500 Meter Above Sea Level, It Can Get Cold.
- The Canopy Walkway Is Approximately 60 Meter Above The Ground, Not For The Faint Heart.
- Poring Hot Spring Outdoor Bathtubs Are For Complimentary Use And Are Free Of Charge. Guests Can Rent Indoor Bathtubs But At Own Expense.
- There are only ten (10) standard and five (05) deluxe Indoor bathtubs at Poring Hot Spring. Rates are at MYR 15/- per hour per standard indoor bathtub and MYR 20/- per hour per deluxe indoor bathtub payable on the spot but are subject to availability.
- Expect more crowds then usual during the weekends and public holidays, as it is also a popular getaway for locals.