Overview of Tour
Beautiful Borneo Kellybays is an exotic water paradise like no other, located within a mangrove forest along the coast of South China Sea. Nestled among the shady mangrove trees on one side and opening up to a panoramic 8KM beach overlooking South China Sea on the other, Borneo Kellybays offers visitors the unique experience by combining river life.
- Pick up from hotel lobby and depart to jetty.
- Take the short mangrove cruise to Borneo Kellybays which departs at 1030hrs. Upon arrival, you are free and easy to explore Kellybays and the many adventure activities that are available or simply relax by the beach and soak in the warm tropical sun.
- Enjoy a sumptuous buffet lunch in the shade.
- Continue your fun adventures in this water paradise. Light hi-tea will be served.
- In the late afternoon, board the wooden house-like cruise back to mainland. Along the way, check the floating fishing nets for crabs or observe the little unique crabs that come out onto the mudbanks at low tide.
- Take the transfer back to your hotel.
Lunch / Hi-tea
Unlimited Water Sports (Banana Boat + Kayak + Body Boat)
Hotel Pickup/Drop Off
Pick Up Time: 0900 hrs
Drop Off Time: 1700 hrs
* All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
About The Location
Whether you enjoy the adrenaline rushing water sports of riding on a banana boat and kayaking in a mangrove river or prefer relaxing in a hammock and splashing in the sparkling blue waters of South China Sea, Borneo Kellybays can offer you this and more! Visitors can also indulge in delicious cool desserts in the shaded lounge area, try their hand in batik painting, or test their sharpshooter talent with the traditional blowpipe darts.
- Beach Picnics
- Beach Volley Ball
- Mangrove Kayaking
- Mangrove Cruise
- Crab catching
- Banana Boat Ride
- Batik Painting
- Blowpipe Dart shooting
- Meals: 01 Buffet Lunch, Hi-Tea & Drinking Water
- Includes: Hotel Pickup & Drop off, Land Transportation (Seat-In-Coach), 2-Way Boat Transfer, Meals as Stated, and English Speaking Guide
- Excludes: Tipping (Optional), Alcoholic Drinks, Personal Expenses, Any Items Not Mentioned.
Things You Should Bring
- Sun block / Tan lotion
- Hat / Cap
- Swimming attire
- Sandals or Slippers
Things You Should Know
- You are advised to bring some cash as the cafe offers a variety of cooling desserts and fruit juices and alcoholic drinks for sale.
- There are lockers available at Borneo Kellybays, with a fee of MYR 10/locker. You can keep your valuables safely there while doing water sports.
- There is a lifeguard station that oversees the sea activities at the beach. However, please be responsible for your own safety when participating in any water sports.