Overview of Tour :
Dinawan Island (Malay: Pulau Dinawan) is a Malaysian island located in the West Coast on the state of Sabah. It is located about 3.5 kilometres from the township of Kimanis near the mouth of the Kimanis River. The island is 73 m high and surrounded by reefs and sandbanks. The private owner operates a tourist resort on the island.
Kota Kinabalu/ Dinawam Island
- 1000hrs: Departure from Jetty
- 1015hrs: Welcome drinks at Ara Dinawan Island
- 1030hrs: Boat Snorkeling
- 1230hrs: Set Lunch will be served at Restaurant
- 1400hrs: Check In
- 1500hrs: Tea Time / Fly Fish / Snorkeling / Kayak expedition to surrounding island.
- 1730hrs: Sunset Walk to secret beach
- 1900hrs: Dinner Time
- 2100hrs: Bonfire / Karaoke
- Day 2:
- 0800hrs: Breakfast Served at Restaurant
- 1000hrs: Check out
- 1100hrs: Return to Mainland by boat.
- 1130hrs: Arrive Rampayan Jetty and depart back to Hotel
Snorkel in crystal clear waters
Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner included
Pick Up Time: 0700 – 0715 hrs
Drop Off Time: 1130 hrs
* All timings are estimated and for reference purposes only. Actual timing will be provided prior to your departure.
About The Location
MDinawan Island (Malay: Pulau Dinawan) is a Malaysian island located in the West Coast on the state of Sabah. It is located about 3.5 kilometres from the township of Kimanis near the mouth of the Kimanis River. The island is 73 m high and surrounded by reefs and sandbanks. The private owner operates a tourist resort on the island.
- Meals: 01 Set Breakfast 01 Set Lunch 01 Set Dinner,
Meals as Stated, Return Land Transfer SIC basis
For Snorkelers :
- Snorkeling Equipment (Snorkel Mask), 01 Snorkeling Sessions
- Exclusion: Alcoholic Drinks, Tipping, Personal Travel Insurance and Any Items Not Mentioned
- Bathing suit
- Quick Dry T-shirt
- Sun hat/Cap
- Sandals/Flip Flops
Things You Should Bring
- Log book and diver certification card (For Diver Only)
- Sun block lotion
- Suitable outfit for diving
- Extra change of clothing
- Personal toiletries
- Insect repellent
- Hat / Cap
Important Things To Note
- Participant must be physically fit as this is an adventure tour.
- The boat journey to Mantanani Island may not be suitable for pregnant women as the boat ride may be bumpy depending on the sea condition.
- You might get WET during the boat journey, so please be sure to pack and stow your belongings properly during the journey. Dry bags or plastic bags for waterproofing are recommended.
- Kindly note that you are responsible for the safe keeping of your belongings at all time. We do not encourage guests bringing along electronic devices, valuables and important documents.
- Due to the nature and adventurous nature of the tour, children under 5 years old are not encouraged to participate in the tours.
- Age limit for diving with compressed air is 12 years old and above.
- Please check with us if you have any special dietary request, e.g. vegetarian. We however do not guarantee that we will be able to meet all requests.
Terms And Conditions
- All reservation MUST provide the following information for security reasons: Name as per passport, Passport Number, Nationality, Gender.
- Weather conditions: We cannot predict the weather conditions these days for scuba diving even for the best season.
- For safety reasons, tour and activities are dependent on SEA & WEATHER CONDITIONS. We reserve the rights to CANCEL or POSTPONE the tour or any activities if we deem there is an absence of a safe operating environment. We monitor closely weather changes through the Sabah Meteorological Department and will reconfirm all tours booked 1 day in advance for any postponement or cancellations due to bad weather.
- Liability Release Form MUST be understood and signed by the participant before the tour commences.